Sunday 25 August 2013

Update!


Hi everyone!

 I just wanted to say that i'm not really sure what to write about right now because I haven't really done anything all that interesting in my life apart from fan-girl over One Direction, watch YouTube videos and cycling! 

I'm also starting school again in a week or two, so i'm not really sure if I will be able to blog as much then, but I guess I will have some school stationary or products that I could review for you in a couple of weeks.

My life is a bit boring to say the least but I would really appreciate it if you could leave a comment saying you have read my blog and give me ideas on what to write blogs about! Oh and I would also like to say that, in my first blog I said about my best friends not knowing that I was making this blog, well side one of them found it through my twitter I just had to tell the other two, so if you guys are reading this, HI! 

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment