Monday 12 August 2013

Introduction & 15 Facts About Me!

Hi, welcome to my blog! This is my very first blog post and i'm not to sure what i'm going to make my blog about yet, but i'm sure ill figure something out soon. So since this is my first post I've decided to just do 15 Facts About Me, so that you can have a little preview of what i'm like and what I enjoy doing. So here it goes!

  1. My names Olivia Coyle.
  2. I'm 13 years old.
  3. I love One Direction
  4. I have dark blonde, mid-length hair.
  5. I got inspired to make this blog by Zoella and you can just click on her name to go to her amazing blog.
  6. I love makeup&fashion as most girls do hah.
  7. I'm from Derry/Londonderry in Northern Ireland.
  8. I have a sister and no brothers.
  9. I have the most amazing friends ever, but they don't know i'm making this blog, opps!
  10. I can play the guitar.
  11. I love cycling.
  12. I also love going horse riding.
  13. I have brown eyes.
  14. I'm 5ft4.
  15. I love Marcus ButlerJim ChapmanTanya BurrTyler OakleyLouiseCasparLeeJoe SuggAlfie DeyesJack&Finn HarriesZoe Sugg and loads of other youtubers!
So there you go, 15 facts about me, please give me ideas on what to do my blog about in the comments if anyone even reads this!
Thanks you for reading, goodbye and ill see you whenever I post next!

This is me:)


No comments:

Post a Comment