Saturday 17 August 2013

Belfast Zoo!

 Hi again! So yesterday, Friday, I went to visit Belfast Zoo with my 3 best friends and I thought that I would share some of the pictures that I took on this amazing day!

I LOVE PENGUINS!
My friend was obsessed with this Sloth!
Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!
Chimpanzee Family! 
Seal Lions are really loud...
Gobble Gobble!
Pink Flamingos! 
Tina the Elephant.
Who doesn't love Giraffes!

So there you go! Just a few of the animals that I saw. I have a really amazing day, apart from the 2 hour bus journey to get to Belfast in the first place! I haven't been to the Zoo since I was 4 and I don't really remember anything that I saw back then, but going yesterday really helped me to jog my memory and remember most of the Zoo and its trails around the park.
A little collage to sum up my day!

Thanks for reading and please leave me a little comment to tell me if you've enjoyed reading my blog!
Byee!♥



No comments:

Post a Comment