Thursday 29 August 2013

One Direction This Is Us!♥


Hi everyone!
So, today I went to watch the One Direction movie, This Is Us, with my friends and I thought that I'd tell you what my thoughts on it were.

So, as I mentioned in previous blog post, I love One Direction and i'm a huge fan of them and when i hear they were having a movie out, i just knew i had to go see it! Only one of my friends is really a big One Direction fan like I am, but surprisingly even my friends who weren't fans decided that they want to go along with us! I've been looking forward to this day for a while now and when it finally came I was so excited!

 The cinema screening room was really packed when we got there but lucky enough all four of us found seats together and got talking a while before the film started. I don't want to tell you a lots about what happens in the film in case some people haven't seen the film yet, so i don't want to spoil it for them because i know if i was them i wouldn't want to know either. So all i'll say is that the movie is the best thing ever if your a big fan like I am. 

I cried because some parts in the movie where really emotional, i laughing as there was really funny parts and Niall's laugh is contagious so how could you not laugh while he is, i smiled because how could you not, i did ever emotion possible to do in a hour and a half, but being a huge fan and just watching them on the big screen in 3D it just bring out the emotions! Out side of the screening room there was also stand up boys and me and my friends got pictures with them, but I don't think ill post them on here haha.

I think that's all i'm going to say as i don't want to spoil it for anyone, but i really do recommend for you to go and see it as it is a great movie!

Hope you enjoyed my blog, and please leave a comment down below and follow me for more posts coming soon!

Thanks for reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment