Tuesday 13 August 2013

Primark Trip!

   Hi Guys! So, I've decided that i'm just going to do blog posts about my day if I've done anything or purchased anything interesting and today I went to Primark with my mum and sister and I thought that I would show you what I bought!

   The first item I purchased was a pink, floral, sleeveless top. I though this top would be nice with a long necklace and a denim skirt which happened to be the second item I purchased. The picture below shows me wearing both of these items but my camera isn't ever good and the top looks much more lighter in person. The denim skirt is a very thick material just like a pair of jeans and has a zip at the back that is hidden away by a cover so that the zip doesn't show. The skirt costs £8.00 and the top costs £5.00.



   The last item that I purchased was a long, thin top which has the picture of a tiger on it surrounded by brightly coloured flowers and butterflies. This top is a lose material and is long so it would look very nice with some leather leggings like I've worn in the picture below with the top. The top has cut out shoulders which is a bit hard to see the the picture is still shown. The top would be nice to wear if you were going out somewhere with friends or family. The top costs £6.00.



    That's all that I purchased in Primark today but I thought I'd show you guys if anyone if even reading this hah. but if anyone is please leave a comment to say you've read it and to tell me if you enjoyed it or if i should continue blogging.
 
Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon, byee xo:)!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute outfits. I like them both but the first is my favorite.

    I'd love for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party tomorrow. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these outfit, love that dress <3 so cute

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete